In addition to being surrounded by some of the most extraordinary scenic treasures anywhere in the world, we enjoy all the benefits of a supportive, rural community, progressive educational standards and state-of-the-art facilities. We hope you'll take some time to browse through our website and find out more about our district and what we have to offer our students, employees, and our community. If you have questions, we hope you'll contact us directly.
Whether you need to know about student registration, employment opportunities, or some of our local scenic attractions, we're sure our website will provide you with the information you need. So, thanks for visiting Page Unified School District's website and enjoy your stay!
Page Unified School District is a community of learners who direct our collective actions and resources towards the unique learning needs of every child in order for all students to become college and career ready and successful in a global society.
Our Schools are passionate about the learning-for-all mission and understand that every student matters. We are responsible and accountable for the education of every student that walks through our doors every day
Collectively Committed to Every Student, Every Day, Every Minute
- “Students First” is the guiding principle for every decision.
- The Arizona State Standards directs Page Unified School District curriculum and instruction.
- All students can learn and are held to high expectations.
- Parental involvement is important in improving student achievement.
- Communication between the community and the school is essential.
- A highly trained and caring staff will have a positive impact in every child’s life.
- All students are expected to become responsible and productive citizens who will develop into lifelong learners.
The Page Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability.
Page, Arizona is a thriving town of nearly 9,000 residents adjacent to Lake Powell. We are located 120 miles north of Flagstaff with an elevation of 4,300 ft. and a moderate, high desert climate. Page has excellent schools, a hospital, shopping facilities, and churches of many denominations. Page has year-round boating, fishing, hiking, camping, and four-wheel drive exploring.
Page is one of an extraordinary group of scenic treasures, like the Grand Canyon, the Paria Wilderness Area, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon, and dozens of other sites, known collectively as "The Grand Circle." Page is right smack in the middle of it, and has thus become known as "The Hub of the Grand Circle," a convenient home base for exploring them all.
We provide excellent and extensive educational opportunities for our community's students including:
- Elementary - Lake View Primary is a K-2 school. Desert View Intermediate is for grades 3-5 and also contains our Preschool.
- Middle School - Page Middle School serves 800 students in grades 6-8.
- High School - Page High School serves approximately 1,000 students in grades 9-12 and offers four diploma options for graduation.
- Span 63 acres with 28 buildings
- Cultural Arts Building featuring an excellent performing arts center
- Two all-weather eight-lane tracks
- Generous open areas and playing fields
- Three lighted softball fields
- The ratio of students to computers is eight students to one computer
- Minimum of one computer in every classroom
- Schools include media centers, special education programs, fine arts accommodations, indoor physical education facilities, computer learning opportunities
- Award-winning Nutrition Department serves up to 2,800 students per day
We hope you will use our district's website to learn about all that Page Unified Schools has to offer, including job opportunities, vendor information, local attractions, individual school websites, and ongoing news and events. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us directly. And, thanks for visiting Page Unified School District #8!
- Students with a positive self-image and multicultural appreciation
- Quality instructional programs to all students
- All students the opportunity to develop academic, linguistic and social skills at the highest possible level for successful participation in our multilingual, multi-cultural society
- Navajo language, history, and cultural curriculum to promote cultural understanding and respect
- Students needing to refine their language acquisition skills can take advantage of the K-12 English as a Second Language Program
- Language and multi-culturally oriented programs enhance the acquisition of skills for all students to achieve excellence in an exemplary setting
For a more in-depth source of information regarding the Governing Board, its members, and to gain access to board minutes/agenda, click here.
The Page Unified School District's Governing Board consists of five elected community members who volunteer their time and talents to help assure that our district delivers the best possible educational opportunities to our students. This includes helping district administrators set policy, hire and retain quality staff, and encourage parent involvement.
A video recording of the most recent board meeting can be viewed below:
Interested in joining an outstanding team of professionals dedicated to the education of future generations while being surrounded by some of the best scenery around? Visit our Human Resources Department, review any job openings, learn How to Apply with Page Unified School District.