MISSION & VISION OF THE OFFICE OF NATIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURAL PROGRAMS
The Page Unified School District Office of Native Language & Cultural Programs strives to support and help our Native Students succeed. We strive to meet this goal by:
- Providing language and cultural support to our educators and administration
- Providing language and cultural knowledge to our families to encourage learning at home
- Develop programs and events that help Native Students connect with their language and culture
- Providing assistance to our Native Students directly to help their success
- Partnering with all PUSD stakeholders to ensure our Native Students are considered in every decision
Funding of the Office of Native Language and Cultural Programs at PUSD is provided by Johnson O'Malley and Title VI federal programs. We also work in coordination with Children Incorporated to help our Native Students with additional personal needs assistance.