The Educational Services Department supports a variety of the districts needs. Special Education makes sure students with special needs receive the services needed to be successful in a school setting. We identify those who are gifted and make sure the appropriate tools are available for their growth and development. We test and track our English Language Learners.
Our goal is to prepare all students to transition from the school setting into productive, happy individuals as adults in charge of life. Some students need to be taught strategies and self-advocacy skills so that they no longer require special education support. Others are prepared for the transition into the job market. Some are transitioned into services that will provide the needed support throughout life. Still others are challenged to aspire to greater heights.
All in all, we are here for kids!
Contact Educational Services
Director of Educational Services
- Child Find.pdf
- Confidentiality of Information.pdf
- Evaluation and Eligibility Determination.pdf
- Extended School Year.pdf
- Free Appropriate Public Education.pdf
- Graduation and Pupil-Teacher Ratios.pdf
- Least Restrictive Environment.pdf
- Individualized Education Programs (IEP).pdf
- Private Schools.pdf
- Procedural Safeguards.pdf