Fendley Benefits is the district's benefits broker. Employees can direct their benefits questions to them by visiting the Page employee portal here or calling them at 1-866-779-4107. You may contact the district office for the portal login credentials.
The district pays 100% of the cost of Basic Health Benefits including medical, vision, and life for full time contracted employees. Employees may choose to upgrade their health package to add Dental insurance (a portion of dental may be paid by district) and/or add dependent coverage. Employees may participate in the following plans or programs on a voluntary basis:
- Flexible spending accounts Section 125 – Cafeteria Plan. (pre-tax)
- Health Savings Account
- Tax-deferred investment plans (pre-tax) - 403(B)
- ROTH Retirement - 457(B)
- Whole Life
- Accident & Long Term Care
The PUSD workers compensation program provides benefits to employees who are injured on the job, including payment of medical services and lost income.
Family and Medical Leave Information
For information regarding employee rights and responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), please see our flier.
Undesignated Leave - Teachers are granted 12 days of undesignated leave per school year.
9 and 10 Month Support Staff
- Personal Business - 9 and 10 month support staff are granted the equivalent of three personal days per school year, as appropriate for their position and contract length.
- Sick Leave - 9 and 10 month support staff accrue sick leave per unit worked, as earned and is appropriate for their position and contract length.
12 Month Support Staff
- Sick Leave and Vacation - 12 month support staff accrues sick leave and vacation time per unit worked, as earned and is appropriate for their position and contract length.
- Sick Leave and Vacation - Administration is granted 12 days sick leave and 20 days vacation per fiscal year.
- Personal Business - Administration is granted three days personal business per fiscal year.
*Other Certified and NON-Certified Employees are granted appropriate leave for their position and contract length.